Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome to the GC Blog

This is the offical blogspot for Gourmet Club. I think we all know the login and password, and if you don't just email someone and they can give you the scoop. There is also a gmail account created where you will be able to find everyone's email address (login and password is the same). I added mine to the contacts section and would ask that you all go into the gmail account and add your appropriate contact information as well. If we all manage this ourselves we will be sure that we are sending evites and stuff to the appropriate addresses.

I think that an evite is still the best way to make sure we all know the date chosen for that months GC. Then whoever posts their recipe first for that month will create a blog called, for example, September recipes, and we can all just log in at some point and add to it. I found Susan's recipe online so I've posted that under the blog called August Recipes. If you have your recipe from August you can post it, otherwise we can start with September.

If you want to send out a note to everyone, like I am with this post, just make sure that you send it out after you publish it. Its not necessary to send it out when adding recipes - we can just reference the site at our own leisure if we want to look for a recipe.

Hopefully this makes sense to all. This blog does not need to be limited to GC. If you want to make a post about something else (new baby photos, awesome restaurant found, great vacation spot reco) just feel free to create a post! Hope this works out and if anyone can think of a way to enhance please feel free to do so!

No comments: